Thursday, June 5, 2008

Zach's first birthday!




I can't believe that my little Zach is one already! We had a birthday party for him with the Bone side and then another one the next day with the Guinn side.

Although this past year seems to have zipped past, I can't imagine life without my little guy. He is such a sweet, happy baby. Maret and Bridger love their little brother and drag him all over the house, but he doesn't seem to mind. He loves music and will pull himself up to the piano and pound on the keys. If he hears a beat, he will bounce up and down to the rhythm.

In fact, the only thing that Zach gets serious about is food. If I can't get his food to him fast enough, he squeezes his fists in the air and SCREAMS! (Maybe that's why we call him "Zach Attack.") However, the minute he gets his food, he becomes my sweet little boy again.
I don't think it will be long before talks. Everyday he figures out how to make a new sound. For now, it's "Mama", "Dada", "A-ay (Maret)", and "Uh-oh". He also waves goodbye and shakes his head no-no.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Ummm... I didn't see a picture of you? How can I show the world my twin if don't show yourself. SHOW YOURSELF!