I know that it's going to seem like Zach is my favorite child. The truth is that we just keep ending up with cute pics or videos or stories of him. Don't worry. Maret and Bridger will start swimming and baseball/softball soon and then they'll get their glory moments. As for now, here are a few videos I thought I'd share. The first is Zach at the Guinn family Christmas party. Kimber took the video on her phone and then sent it to me. As Kaylie and Bryson were playing their Christmas song, Zach was dancing around. Unfortunately there isn't any sound so you can't hear their amazing talent, but you can see Zach's ovation at the end. He absolutely loves music!
The second video is Zach learning to use his present from Santa. He has been trying to climb up the slide but he finally figured out that he had to climb up the ladder and then he could slide. I took the video and was only going to send it to Jeremy. Since he's working out of town, I try to keep him updated on what is going on here. However, I decided to share it with all of you. If you listen carefully, you can hear him say, "One, Two, Three, Go!" at the top before he slides.
P.S. Melissa, here's to some serious blogging!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute videos, Kami. He is a cutie. I hope you are surviving the separation from Jeremy.
I am SO impressed! Not only have you blogged a bunch of days...you have VIDEO!!!!! You Rock!!! And I LOVED the dancing! I think he learned from the best!
love,
Melissa
Post a Comment