Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Art City Days!


Hello friends and family!

Sorry for the big gap in my blog. I got a little overwhelmed with life. Right now I'm in a class about using technology in the
classroom. Our assignment? Work on a blog. Apparently I have to
actually be ASSIGNED to keep up on my blog. Melissa, will you take care of that? So, no, my summer vacation hasn't quite started. I'm trying to finish up a few more credits. Then I will have my master's equivalency! That means I have completed
enough credits for a master's degree, just not in one concentrated
program.

Last week was our Springville Days! We took the kids to the carnival and the parade. Zach was big enough to ride some of the kiddy rides, but I stood close by in case he wanted to jump ship. He had a ball. Marét wanted to ride every scary ride. She's
fearless! I think I have a roller coaster addict on my hands. I
didn't get any pics of that because they were too fast!

No comments: