Sunday, February 8, 2009


Okay, Melissa said that I was the worst blogger in blogging history. And I think the fact that it took me 2 months to even notice that she made that comment might prove her point. So here goes. My goal for the remainder of this month is to improve my blogging skills.


Here is a family picture we had taken in December. My kids are getting so big! Our big family news? Maret's hamster died and so we have two new hamsters: Bidgy and Fudge. Jeremy is working in Wyoming doing a hospital remodel/addition. He is gone for 9 days and then back for 5. It sucks. But I'm trying to remember that so many people are out of work these days and I need to be grateful for what I have.


In closing, I believe this new post makes me the second worst blogger in history and that's improvement! (The worst would be some mom blogging every day about how Twilight has changed her life.)

No comments: